WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHORT TERM REHABILITATIVE CARE PROGRAM / SERVICE ?
- All of St. Mary's Nursing Home facilities are equipped with experienced, friendly staffs and items to provide short term rehabilitative care
- The programs are conducted by senior nursing staff and caregivers, under the supervision of Mdm. Sonia, the proprietor of St. Mary’s nursing home and Mr. Ray, the operations manager
IS THIS SHORT TERM REHABILITATIVE CARE PROGRAM SUITABLE FOR MY LOVED ONE ?
- Yes, it is suitable for your loved one
- Our team of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and activity planners work together towards an individualized health plan that would lead to rapid rehabilitation of the resident
APART THAN THE SHORT TERM REHABILITATIVE CARE PROGRAM, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS OFFERED ?
- Transportation to and from the nearest facility (with an added cost)
- Medical support services (Blood pressure and glucose monitoring, weight management, vision screening and many more)
- Physical maintenance (grooming, oral hygiene, manicure, pedicure)
WHAT is the duration of stay for this short term rehabilitative care program ?
- The short term rehabilitative care program caters to anyone looking to stay for a day up to 2 months (subject to bed availability)
IS MY LOVED ONE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SHORT TERM REHABILITATIVE CARE PROGRAM ?
- The program is catered to help meet each individual’s physical and mental needs. However, the most suitable candidates are people suffering from:
- Back Surgeries
- Joint Replacement
- Brain Injury
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Prolonged Hospital Stay
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES FOR THIS SHORT TERM REHABILITATIVE CARE PROGRAM ?
- The charges for this short term rehabilitative care program are stated as below:
- RM80.00 per day
- RM490.00 per week
- RM2000.00 per month
- RM500.00 is chargeable for registration purposes and medical screening (during admission)
- No deposit is required for the short term rehabilitative care program
- Payment can be made through bank transfer, cheque and cash only