* PLEASE BE AWARE OF IMPOSERS WHO CLAIM TO BE ASSOCIATED TO OUR ESTABLISHMENT. ALWAYS VERIFY BY CALLING US AT
WHAT IS HOME NURSING / PRIVATE NURSING ?
- Private duty nursing or home nursing is the employment of nurses by individual patients for the delivery of care
- Patients or their families hire nurses or caregivers, who in return provide care for them or their loved ones either in their homes or in the hospital
- Patients or their families normally pay the nurse or caregiver for his or her services with cash, based on a predetermined fee. The nurse can be employed for the duration of an illness and care for mostly only one patient at a time
- The intent for the home nursing or private nursing is primarily to:
- Deliver a highly individualized care to patients for as long as they need and could pay for the nurse's or caregivers' services
who are the organizers of this home nursing / private nursing ?
- The Operations Manager of St.Mary’s Nursing Home, Mr.Ray oversees the operation of private nursing
- He is assisted with both local and international nurses and caregivers who are well equipped with experience and knowledge in the nursing field as well as personalized care
is this home nursing / private nursing program suitable for my loved one ?
- St. Mary's private nursing duty provides immediate and effective nursing care that is designed to meet the patient’s specific needs
- Our team of professionals will work with patients and their families to set and reach the physical, mental, and emotional goals that provide the foundation for an independent life
- This program is suitable for a patient or families who wish their loved one to be close to them by being cared for in the comforts of their own home
apart than the home nursing / private nursing program, is there anything else that is offered ?
Apart than the individualized care, we also provide:
- Transportation to your residence or hospital (with an added cost, for patients residing out of Klang Valley)
- Visitation by our Head Nurse once a month to ensure nurses / caregivers are providing quality care
- Light physiotherapy exercises by nurses / caregivers
Is my loved one eligible for this home nursing / private nursing program ?
- Our program is catered to meet each individual’s nursing and personal needs
- Hence, you can be rest assured that you or your loved ones are eligible for the program
what sort of services are included in the home nursing / private nursing program ?
Among the services provided by the nurses / caregivers are :
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Assisting with mobility
- Providing transfer assistance
- Preparing meals (only liquid diet) and feeding
- Escorting to appointments
- Controlling infections
- Preventing falls
- Assisting with ambulation
- Monitoring vital signs
- Measuring height and weight
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Performing dressing changes
- Medication management
- Ventilator management
- Brain and spinal cord injuries care
- Diabetes management
- Tracheotomy care
- Palliative care
- Wound care
what are the charges for this home nursing / private nursing program ?
- RM15.00 per hour
- RM500.00 is chargeable for registration purposes (one off)
- Payment can be made through bank transfer, cheque and cash only