WHAT IS AN ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE FACILITY ?
Our adult day care is essentially a set of planned program activities tailored specifically to promote well being through social and health-related services.During the program, elderly's are assured of a safe, supportive and cheerful atmosphere.Appetizing meals that accommodates special diets are typically included along with unlimited snacks available through-out the day. The intent for the program is primarily to provide the elderly an opportunity to receiving mental and physical stimulation whilst being in a safe and secured environment whilst being supervised by our attentive and dedicated caregivers & Provide care givers the flexibility to attend to personal needs, or simply to rest and relax.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE PROGRAM ?
- All of our facilities are staffed in accordance to the needs of the residents.
- Most of our programs are typically conducted by activity planners, care givers, registered nurses and drivers.
- The staffs are guided and supervised by Mdm. Sonia (proprietor), Mr. Ray (Operations Manager) and center managers daily.
IS THe ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE SUITABLE FOR MY LOVED ONE ?
The program is setup with a goal of enriching lives of every participant by building upon their skills, knowledge, experiences, unique abilities and strengths by executing one of the many programs below daily:
- Arts & Crafts
- Musical entertainments and sing a longs
- Mental stimulation games like Chess, Mahjong and other games
- Stretching & other gentle exercises
- Local outings
- Communal prayer sessions conducted by church members (Optional)
- Safe & Secure environments to spend the day
- Cheerful and educational activities
- Physical and mental health improvements
- Improved or maintained level of dependency
- Socialization and peer support
- Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks
APART THAN THE ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE PROGRAM, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS OFFERED?
- Transportation to and from the nearest facility (with an added cost)
- Daily leisure activities to stimulate both physical and mental capabilities.
- Medical support services (Blood pressure and glucose monitoring, weight management, vision screening and many more..)
- Physical maintenance (grooming, oral hygiene, manicure, pedicure)
- Sumptuous nutritional meals catered to your loved one's diet and snacks throughout the day.
IS MY LOVED ONE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE PROGRAM ?
Our program is tailored to cater to a broad spectrum of conditions. However, the most suitable candidates are seniors or elderly who :
- Can benefit from companionship and functional assistance the program offers.
- May be physically or cognitively challenged but do not require 24-hour supervision.
- Are suffering from early stages of Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Are mobile, with possible assistance of a cane, walker or wheelchair
- Can no longer structure his or her own daily activities
- Is isolated and desires companionship
- Can't be safely left alone at home
- Lives with someone who works outside the home or who is frequently away from home
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF STAY FOR THIS ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE PROGRAM ?
- The adult day care service is available from as early as 7 a.m up to. to 9 p.m. Mondays to Sundays
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES FOR THIS ELDERLY / ADULT DAY CARE PROGRAM ?
- RM70.00 per day (not inclusive of transportation)
- RM120.00 per day (inclusive of transportation)
- RM500.00 is chargeable for registration purposes and medical screening (one off)
- No deposit is required for the elderly / adult day care program
- Payment can be made through bank transfer, cheque and cash only
- Payment is to be made weekly
- *Prices listed above are only valid for Klang Valley residents. For out of Klang Valley residents, please call to inquire further